Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE) has announced the recent expansion of its customized property and casualty insurance coverage to owners of well-built, high-value homes in New Mexico.
Among the coverages PURE members receive:
- Additional Living Expenses coverage, which provides the funds necessary for a displaced family to reside in a home that meets their normal standard of living;
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost coverage, which pays for homeowners to rebuild their home in like kind and quality, even if the cost to do so exceeds policy limits;
- Wildfire Mitigation Protection, in which PURE partner Firebreak Spray Systems will assess a property’s vulnerability to wildfires and apply a long-term fire retardant if necessary;
- The service of Member Advocates, who are on hand to facilitate loss prevention services like the Wildfire Mitigation Protection program, and can assist members by helping to eliminate the hassles associated with a claim;
- Loss Prevention Allowance, in which PURE will contribute $2,500 to help members who have suffered major losses prevent similar losses from occurring in the future.
Source: Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE)
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.