Ever hit a mental whiteout pondering the difference between a winter storm watch and winter weather advisory? The National Weather Service is looking at the idea that less is more when it comes to such jargon. This winter, the federal …
Sign up to get news!
- Flurry of Partnerships Seen in Self-Driving Car Race
- Road Fatalities Surged in First Half of 2016
- Staying Ahead of Workplace Violence by Identifying Behaviors of Concern
- Demolition of West Virginia Flood-Damaged Homes Begins
- Weeks After Main Shock, 2014 Napa Quake Continued to Creep
- Boy Decapitated on Waterslide at Kansas Park
- Texas Tesla Owner Won't Sue After Autopilot Crash, But Car Insurer May
- Insurer Offers Litigation Coverage for Contingency Cases in U.S.
- NFL Teams Move Away from Using Scissor Lifts for Filming
- Link Between Synthetic Turf Fields and Student Athlete Illnesses Considered