Ever hit a mental whiteout pondering the difference between a winter storm watch and winter weather advisory? The National Weather Service is looking at the idea that less is more when it comes to such jargon. This winter, the federal …
Sign up to get news!
- Student Researcher Studies How to Keep Cars From Being Hacked
- QIS: Insurance Carriers Face Enhanced Risk in an Age of Big Data
- Berkshire's Jain Offers Plan to Reduce Costs at Gen Re
- Window Covering Makers May Finally Go Cordless to Avert Child Strangulation Deaths
- Road Fatalities Surged in First Half of 2016
- Texas Tesla Owner Won't Sue After Autopilot Crash, But Car Insurer May
- Link Between Synthetic Turf Fields and Student Athlete Illnesses Considered
- Insurer Offers Litigation Coverage for Contingency Cases in U.S.
- CGL Coverage Excluded for Misappropriating Another's Name, Likeness
- Uber Acquires Self-Driving Truck Startup Otto, Announces Volvo Alliance