Ever hit a mental whiteout pondering the difference between a winter storm watch and winter weather advisory? The National Weather Service is looking at the idea that less is more when it comes to such jargon. This winter, the federal …
Sign up to get news!
- Planning for the Worst: Terrorism and Workplace Violence
- People News: Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, G2 Insurance Services
- Honda Audit Reveals Takata Engineers Manipulated Airbag Test Data
- Earth's Record Heat Sticks Around Despite El Nino's Departure
- Japan Officials Already Worried About Yet to be Released 'Pokemon Go'
- Poking Around Legal Issues Associated With Pokémon Go
- Retired Wrestlers Sue WWE Over Brain Injuries
- California Homeowner Sued for $25M Over Wildfire Damage
- Pilot Likely Experienced Spatial Disorientation Before Oregon Plane Crash
- Following the Money: Subrogating MSC-90 Payments Against an Uninsured Operator