The Travelers Foundation, the charitable division of The Travelers Companies, Inc., announced a new initiative with Habitat for Humanity International and the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) to invest in the resilience of local communities by building …
Sign up to get news!
- Ohio City to Pay $5.25M to Settle Wrongly Convicted Man's Lawsuit
- Wal-Mart Seeks Settlement in Tracy Morgan Limo Crash Suit
- Boeing 787 Owners May Have to Replace Parts Near Lithium Battery
- Toyota Recalls Tacomas Amid New Unintended Acceleration Probe
- North Carolina Sheriff's Deputy Fired After Lawsuit Settlement
- Key Issues to Consider in the Tracy Morgan Crash
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- New Technology on Vehicles is Working to Reduce Crashes
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability