Ever hit a mental whiteout pondering the difference between a winter storm watch and winter weather advisory? The National Weather Service is looking at the idea that less is more when it comes to such jargon. This winter, the federal …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Tips on Avoiding Bad Faith Landmines During Trial
- Some Give up Jobs as Fantasy Sports Gambling Explodes
- Could El Nino Repeat 2012 No Show