On November 6, 2012, in2vate, a risk management company, named Roger Duffield CPCU, ARM, president. Prior to joining the company, Duffield was the director of claims and risk services at Christian Brothers Services, a long-time in2vate client that has administered …
Sign up to get news!
- Flurry of Partnerships Seen in Self-Driving Car Race
- Weeks After Main Shock, 2014 Napa Quake Continued to Creep
- The Case of the Sea Unicorn's Tusk
- Link Between Synthetic Turf Fields and Student Athlete Illnesses Considered
- Despite Wildfire Danger California Residents Refuse to Evacuate
- Insurer Offers Litigation Coverage for Contingency Cases in U.S.
- Boy Decapitated on Waterslide at Kansas Park
- Texas Tesla Owner Won't Sue After Autopilot Crash, But Car Insurer May
- NFL Teams Move Away from Using Scissor Lifts for Filming
- Many Car Keyless Remotes are Hackable According to Security Experts