On November 6, 2012, in2vate, a risk management company, named Roger Duffield CPCU, ARM, president. Prior to joining the company, Duffield was the director of claims and risk services at Christian Brothers Services, a long-time in2vate client that has administered …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Major League Baseball Balks at Foul Ball Safety Measures
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Home Depot Confirms Payment System Was Hacked