An audit of the $20 billion fund for paying victims of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill found “significant errors” that led to about 7,300 claimants who were underpaid receiving an extra $64 million, the U.S. Justice Department said …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Major League Baseball Balks at Foul Ball Safety Measures
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Home Depot Confirms Payment System Was Hacked