Underwriters Laboratories, a 119-year-old U.S. company that develops product safety tests, is strengthening its lithium-ion battery standards after a string of high-profile battery failures that shed light on the technology’s weak spots. Those vulnerabilities were highlighted this year when regulators …
Sign up to get news!
- Berkshire's Jain Offers Plan to Reduce Costs at Gen Re
- Road Fatalities Surged in First Half of 2016
- Staying Ahead of Workplace Violence by Identifying Behaviors of Concern
- Flurry of Partnerships Seen in Self-Driving Car Race
- Demolition of West Virginia Flood-Damaged Homes Begins
- Boy Decapitated on Waterslide at Kansas Park
- Texas Tesla Owner Won't Sue After Autopilot Crash, But Car Insurer May
- Link Between Synthetic Turf Fields and Student Athlete Illnesses Considered
- Insurer Offers Litigation Coverage for Contingency Cases in U.S.
- NFL Teams Move Away from Using Scissor Lifts for Filming