The U.S. government should require automakers to offer advanced safety features like lane departure warning in all passenger vehicles and commercial trucks to prevent accidents, the National Transportation Safety Board said on Wednesday. These new technologies, which include adaptive cruise …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Earthquake Risk Increased for Nearly Half of U.S.
- Jerry Sandusky's Adopted Son Discusses Alleged Sexual Abuse