With federal and state legal climates changing frequently, adjusters need to be at the top of their game when handling litigated claim files. The following list contains the top ten contributed articles authored by industry legal experts:
2) When is a Vehicle Considered a Total Loss? by Gary Wickert.
4) SMART Act Becomes Law by Gary Wickert.
6) Commentary: Why Do People Keep Suing Property Insurance Companies? by Jason Wolf.
7) Is a Coinsurance Penalty Based Upon ACV or RCV? by Steven Plitt.
8) Courts Continue to Struggle with Attorney-Client Privilege and Work-Product Doctrine by Burke Coleman.
9) SMART Act Brings Relief for Claims Handlers and Attorneys Dealing With Medicare by John McCulloch.
10) The Insurer’s Duty to Provide Independent Counsel in California by Burke Coleman.