- CompanyTemporary Accommodations
- LocationLocation: Based in Seattle or Portland (travel expectations 50% - 60%)
- Posted OnOctober 12, 2021
Job Title: Regional Account Manager – Northwest
Location: Based in Seattle or Portland (travel expectations 50% – 60%)
Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Temporary Accommodations is a leading provider of Additional Living Expense (ALE) housing for the insurance industry. We find and deliver all types of hotels and temporary housing for policyholders displaced by man-made and natural disasters. Since 1996, we have experienced amazing growth becoming one of the insurance industry’s largest providers of temporary housing nationwide.
As part of our continued growth, we have the opportunity for a Regional Account Manager covering our Northwest territory, reporting directly to the VP of Sales. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities as well as managing an existing customer base. You will be calling on residential insurance claims adjusters & managers, attending various claims events, and network within the industry to grow your territory business. With the size and scope of the region, travel expectations will be 50% to 60% by car or plane.
Desired Skills and Experience
Attributes and skills for the position will include:
• Hunter sales approach!
• Identifying new potential markets while managing an existing customer base
• Achieve and exceed all monthly sales quota’s & goals
• Be available for tradeshows, social functions, and association events
• Be responsible for developing a territory market plan
• Participate in sales meetings and functions as required
Territory includes several western states. We are looking for candidates to be based in the Seattle or Portland area, however will consider candidates in other states within the territory. The position is not eligible for relocation and only candidates residing in the West will be considered.
• 3-5 years of hunter sales experience preferably selling into the insurance industry
• Manage and grow a current database of customers while searching for new customers
• Experience calling on the insurance industry, specifically calling on residential property claims adjusters and managers is desired
• Strong presentation skills both written and verbal
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
• Understanding and knowledge of CRM platforms
In exchange for your expertise and quota attainment, we will reward you with a very competitive base salary plus a commission program based on territory growth. In addition, we offer a full benefits program including healthcare and a matching 401K program.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.