- CompanyBuilders Mutual
- LocationRaleigh, NC
- Posted OnJanuary 30, 2019
Building solid, rewarding careers for 34 years!
At Builders Mutual, we take pride in creating a highly talented team that is dedicated to serving the needs of the construction industry. We are an exclusive leading writer of commercial insurance products, headquartered in Raleigh, NC with a market that includes the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
We care about PEOPLE.
We value TEAMWORK.
We deliver RESULTS.
Leverage your customer service experience and join our expanding team as a Customer Service Representative! We are seeking an experienced CSR to assist customers with inbound calls with the goal of providing an exceptional customer experience on each call. The CSR will have a broad knowledge base of all functional areas in the company and can navigate seamlessly from one system to another. Call types will require knowledge of all lines of business, all states, policy level research and agency level research. The Customer Service Representative should have a strong customer-focused attitude along with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Your WORK as a Customer Service Representative will make a difference by:
- Providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment including inbound calls and emails from policyholders and agents according to service standards and procedures
- Adhering to Customer Contact Center schedule to ensure call service levels are met and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Using a CRM tool to consistently bring forward suggestions to enhance the customer experience.
- Consistently meeting expectations of quality assurance program and productivity standards.
- Shows full proficiency in all systems and program, including ImageRight, C.0, BOB 2.0, CRM and phone systems
Skills to get the JOB done RIGHT:
- 2+ years of experience in a CSR or Claims role, in a contact or call center environment
- Previous insurance industry experience is preferred
- Minimum of high school diploma, BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles, including sound decision-making and negotiating skills.
- Strong PC computer (MS Office, Outlook) skills; knowledge of policy processing systems, imaging systems and/or CRM systems is a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills required.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- The desire to succeed in a call center environment
Our EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
- Competitive Compensation GIVEBACK volunteer programs
- Compensative Benefits PackageModern and Collaborative workspace
- 37.5 hour Work Week On-site gym, yoga and fitness classes
- Do your best work, every dayBuilders University Classes
* Builders Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Builders Mutual is one of the Southeast’s leading writers of commercial insurance for the construction industry. We provide commercial insurance products to residential, commercial and trade contractors and pride ourselves on our industry expertise. Insurance is a business built on relationships – between the insurance company, the agency and the policyholder. The strength of those relationships is directly tied to our success as a company, and those relationships begin with you. Builders Mutual offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits, services and programs tailored to fit your needs. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a stable and successful company, and have the desire to be recognized as a professional in your field while working with a collaborative team, come build your career with Builders Mutual Insurance Company!