One of the first lawsuits implicating insurance coverage for a fracking-related claim is under way in Ohio. Warren Drilling Co., Inc. v. ACE American Ins. Co., No. 2:12-cv-425 (S.D. Ohio 2012) will be the first case to determine how insurance …
Sign up to get news!
- Window Covering Makers May Finally Go Cordless to Avert Child Strangulation Deaths
- Student Researcher Studies How to Keep Cars From Being Hacked
- QIS: Insurance Carriers Face Enhanced Risk in Age of Big Data
- Low Penalties Let People Off the Hook for Driving Uninsured
- Berkshire's Jain Offers Plan to Reduce Costs at Gen Re
- Texas Tesla Owner Won't Sue After Autopilot Crash, But Car Insurer May
- Link Between Synthetic Turf Fields and Student Athlete Illnesses Considered
- Insurer Offers Litigation Coverage for Contingency Cases in U.S.
- CGL Coverage Excluded for Misappropriating Another's Name, Likeness
- Uber Acquires Self-Driving Truck Startup Otto, Announces Volvo Alliance