Property/casualty insurers need to step up efforts at educating consumers about flood insurance, a panel of insurance CEOs agreed at the 17th annual Property/Casualty Insurance Joint Industry Forum. Flood insurance holds great potential, both in terms of consumer awareness and …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Major League Baseball Balks at Foul Ball Safety Measures
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Home Depot Confirms Payment System Was Hacked