While police report information-gathering has long been a mainstay of the claims processing workflow, it’s come with some challenges. Manual ordering, slow queues, and disparate or missing data can lead to resource drains and long claims cycle times. Not only that, police report data typically loses value once a claim has been closed. These factors are costly in more ways than one.
Now, new technology solutions are turning police report data into valuable and actionable information faster, more efficiently and with greater accuracy than ever before while enabling expanded and untapped business potential.
Download this whitepaper to learn how automated police record retrieval delivers these benefits, and more:
- Business rules-driven one-click police report ordering
- Reduced claims cycle time and cost-per-claim
- Better resource utilization
- Data normalization across multiple data sources and forms
- New business value from archived data
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention