Based on interviews with 62 C-level executives from 21 companies, this study offer new insights into the role of the insurance industry as risk experts, underwriters and investors in addressing the climate change goals and targets.
This study explores:
- Company governance and climate change
- Climate change and the liability side
- Climate change and the investment side
- Challenges hindering the insurance industry in
scaling up its contributions on the liability and
- Role of the insurance industry in supporting
climate resilience and decarbonisation of critical
Enjoy both narrative and infographic display of the findings from this study.