- CompanyThe Main Street America Group
- LocationKeene, NH
- Posted OnJune 5, 2019
This position performs agent duties for policyholders serviced by The Main Street America Group (MSA), covering multiple lines of business and states. Conducts policy review and rounds out coverage by selling additional policies to mitigate coverage gaps. Fully utilize cross-selling techniques and IRPM (Individual Risk Premium Modification) authority to increase business retention. Prepares quotes, initiates policy changes, issues certificates of insurance, recommends and/or binds coverage as required. Audit accounts to identify underwriting concerns. Responds to telephone and written inquiries on behalf of other agents; provides technical support and customer follow-up on all inquiries and issues.
Licensed to sell MSA products and services. Advise/sell policyholders on MSA products and services.
This is a non-exempt position paid on an hourly basis and is eligible for overtime pay.
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicable designations in area of focus preferred
- 2 – 3 years customer service, insurance and/or call center work experience or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills and good customer service skills required
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High degree of self management and team involvement
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and delegate work according to priority
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Sound reasoning skills in order to resolve customer concerns and issues
- Property & Casualty Producer license required (or must be obtained within 120 days from date of hire)