- CompanyCSAA Insurance Group
- LocationColorado Springs, CO
- Posted OnJanuary 30, 2019
Do you love finding solutions for others? Are you looking for a growing company that is caring and committed to exceptional service? Are you ready to put your experience to work and advance your career? If so, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in Colorado Springs, CO.
While we’ve been named a ‘best place to work,’ our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our dedication to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA Members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
We’re looking for people who take pride in helping others. A Claims Service Specialist is considered an Auto Claims Adjuster. Our adjusters work from a Regional Claims Operations Center. Adjusters will help us achieve our goal by handling non-injury auto claims and serving as the voice of our company and owner of the AAA claims experience.
A typical day as a Claims Service Specialist:
- You will receive a high volume of non-complex to complex auto claims, all with differing scenarios. Be ready to work diligently in a fast-paced environment.
- You will quickly move claims forward to achieve a timely resolution. Your attention to detail will help you keep your claims organized.
- Reporting a claim can be stressful. You will use your customer service and communication skills to build relationships and establish trust with our members. Communication goes a long way; our members will appreciate you keeping them informed throughout the process using various methods; phone, email or other written correspondence.
- You will collect facts about accidents, make decisions and determine liability. If you have problem solving skills, conducting a claims investigation is an excellent way to capitalize on these skills.
- You will prepare and handle subrogation demands on non-disputed liability claims.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Join a team who is dedicated to AAA members and one another. We seek out and incorporate different perspectives to drive towards better results.
- Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal education opportunities.
- Work at a place that has been named one of the 50 Most Community-minded Companies in America for 5 years running.
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Ability to type at least 30 words per minute.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks via phone, email and computer.
- Capability to work a variety of shifts, extended hours and/or weekends.
- Claims or insurance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer service role.
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Compensation: $22.31/hour.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan, and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careers
Let’s work together:
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.