A bus packed with passengers crashed through a guard rail and fell off a bridge in western India early Tuesday, killing at least 37 people and injuring another 15, police said. The overnight bus was carrying passengers from the beach …
Sign up to get news!
- California Couple Convicted of Murdering Woman's Ex-Husband for Insurance
- Florida Agencies Announce Arrests in 'Operation Christmas Tree'
- Yacht Fires Pose Challenge to Firefighters and Insurers
- Marquet Embezzlement Report Reveals Highest Rate of Employee Theft in 5 Years
- Investigating Claims Involving Spontaneous Combustion
- Drunk Arizona State University Student Left at Hospital With Note
- State by State Look at Driving Rules for Older Drivers
- State Farm Releases Annual Top 10 States for Dog Bite Claims
- Should Insurers Be Concerned About Litigation Funding
- Only 2 of 13 Small SUVs Do Well in Crash Tests