Mitsubishi Motors Corp said it would recall about 14,700 electric vehicles (EV) globally due to a brake problem unique to the electric-motor powered cars in one of the biggest callbacks involving the new generation of eco-friendly cars. Mitsubishi Motors said …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Understanding the Differences Between Standard and Excess/Surplus Lines
- California Removes Motorcycle Lane Splitting Guidelines