A federal judge in Boston on Tuesday is expected to hear arguments on whether to freeze nearly $500 million in assets, including luxury homes, related to New England Compounding Center, the pharmacy linked to a deadly U.S. meningitis outbreak. U.S. …
Sign up to get news!
- Chimp Attack Victim Pleads for Right to Sue State
- The Economic Downturn and its Effect on Claims Against Attorneys
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Backyard Shooting Ranges Now Legal in Florida
- State by State Look at Driving Rules for Older Drivers
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- CAS Forms Cyber Risk Task Force