Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co. has agreed to pay $44 million to settle allegations under the False Claims Act that it knowingly issued insurance policies that were ineligible under the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) federal crop insurance program and falsified …
Sign up to get news!
- QIS: Insurance Carriers Face Enhanced Risk in Age of Big Data
- Student Researcher Studies How to Keep Cars From Being Hacked
- Window Covering Makers May Finally Go Cordless to Avert Child Strangulation Deaths
- Berkshire's Jain Offers Plan to Reduce Costs at Gen Re
- AAA: Too Early to Rely on Self-Braking Cars to Stop
- Texas Tesla Owner Won't Sue After Autopilot Crash, But Car Insurer May
- Link Between Synthetic Turf Fields and Student Athlete Illnesses Considered
- Insurer Offers Litigation Coverage for Contingency Cases in U.S.
- CGL Coverage Excluded for Misappropriating Another's Name, Likeness
- Uber Acquires Self-Driving Truck Startup Otto, Announces Volvo Alliance