Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company announced the new death of an artist loss settlement provisions, as well as the introduction of 7 other coverages to additional states as part of their Prestige Collections Coverage. The following states are offering this: AL,AZ,CO,DC,FL,GA,IN,KS,KY,LA,MO,MS,NE,NV,NH,NJ,NM,NY,OH,OK,PA,SC,TN,UT,WA,WI …
Sign up to get news!
- CoreLogic Report Highlights Significant U.S. Natural Disasters in 2013
- Windstorm Xaver Caused an Estimated EUR 700M to 1.4B in Insured Losses: AIR
- The Difference Between a Hurricane, Cyclone and Typhoon
- Cyber Fraud Outlook for 2014
- How to Navigate Claims Negotiations
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Commentary: Why Do People Keep Suing Property Insurance Companies?
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Botched Laser Surgery Victim Will Get $30M
- State by State Look at Driving Rules for Older Drivers