- CompanyAmerican Union Risk Associates, LLC (AURA)
- LocationHallandale Beach, Florida
- Posted OnJanuary 10, 2017
The person in this position is responsible for data entry of accounts into our agency management (AMS 360) and rating systems, producing endorsements to the policies, underwriting, quoting and binding small renewal accounts; and providing prompt and courteous service to underwriters and brokers. This includes providing the necessary support to the overall production and profit objectives of the department.
• At least 3 years experience working for a wholesaler, MGA or insurance company (General Liability and/or Umbrella Liability experienced preferred). P&C license and college degree are desirable.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Knowledge of computer systems and operations. Knowledge of AMS 360/Image Right Systems a plus.
• Experience with Excel spreadsheets.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Solid customer service and relationship building skills.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively balance various work demands at the same time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain rapport with brokers.
• Ability to handle a high volume of transactional business.
• Complete underwriting file documentation by adhering to established underwriting standards.
• Ability to effectively and properly evaluate risk, coverage, rate, document, quote and bind renewal accounts within letter of authority.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to complete assignments within the parameters of instructions provided, prescribed processes and standard accepted underwriting practices.
• Assists with special projects as necessary and performs other tasks as directed by other senior members.
Salary depends on experience. Company offers 401k match (4%), medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance coverage.